Cell: 978 921 4100
Jos. Waldbaum Will Get You A Work License Find Cases Like Yours Find a DWI Court Case

Work Licenses

(also called Limited licenses, day licenses, work permits, Cinderella licenses, or "7 to 7s".)

Such a license allows you to drive:

  • 7 days per week for
  • an identical 12 hour period each day
  • which you choose
  • for work, school or
  • any other "legitimate purpose".

A work license or hardship license is also available for:

  • suspensions for breath or blood test refusal, or
  • "under 21" suspension
  • suspensions for additional charges due to the same incident

A work license or hardship license may be granted when the criminal matter has been disposed of under Section 24D (first offender provision) of the OUI law (This is a state approved driver alcohol education program consisting of about 20 weekly classes).

Second Offenders

I usually achieve a "first offender's disposition" allowing for a work license if the prior OUI is more than 10 years old.

Out of State License Holders

Call me at 978 921 4100 to discuss your situation.


Your Phone
First Name
Describe Case

Security Code:
What is BotDetect ASP Classic CAPTCHA?
Reload the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter Security Code
Email this Site to a Friend